Thursday, November 12, 2009

fruit and flowers. . .

Picture by Lauren Waye


"Everyone who knows this guy absolutely adores him. I'm right up there at the top of the list as his number one fan. I couldn't feel prouder or more privileged that he has chosen me to be his wife. He takes such good care of me, he really does. He makes me so happy. We have a lot of silliness in our life. I know I'm committing myself to a lifetime of hyperactivity, and I couldn't be happier. I love you more than you'll ever know."

Saturday November 12th 2005

8 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    Its a lovely time of year to get married. You both looked very happy. (The mister and I were married the same weekend a year ealier).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah beautiful - and a beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations... especially on the silliness! I approve completely, nothing like having that at the core of your relationship. May it just get more silly and wonderful in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, that's a fabulously happy photo, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at you guys...all giggly and gorgeous. happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww :) Congratulations on your happy anniversary. May you have many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary, you sweet young things. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by.