Friday, June 12, 2009

who am I?


I'm having a wee bit of an identity crisis here in blogland.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it. Every day my mind is brimming with things to share. It helps me to focus on the lovely things in my life. Makes me a much more positive person.

Am I crafty blog, or a homey blog. . . or a just about me blog? I feel like I should have a "theme" but that would mean excluding so much of my life. If I just write about my life in general will that be boring and dull?

So please forgive me while I jump from here to there, trying to find my way.

5 comments:

  1. Ha, I know the feeling!

    I wondered very similar questions to myself, and I've always just posted what felt right. Some of my posts (I'm sure) alienate some readers, but if you vary it, there'll be something for everyone.

    Thanks for your lovely comment - and good luck with your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure whatever you do will be just fine! I like it already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your blog -- I love the title!
    It sounds like an invitation =) The beauty of blogs is that you can be whoever/whatever you want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reckon you could blog about your experiences be they creative or everyday life...if people can relate to it they will read it. I'm definately enjoying the variety so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've felt the same way... I think in the end it's just about being yourself, and the theme that emerges is you! It's been a voyage of discovery (about myself) and so helpful as I journey along.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by.