Monday, November 9, 2009

the road not taken



Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

. . .

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverge in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


Robert Frost


: :


This is what's playing in my head at the moment.

We're at the crossroads.

Somewhere in limbo land.

Deliberating. Discussing details. Deciding.

Waiting to see if life will take us this way or that.

Our long dreamed of sea change, may just become a reality.

And soon.

But then, maybe not.


: :

6 comments:

  1. Exciting times for you and your family. Follow your heart and you'll make the right decision.

    Such a gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with michelle, we are sea changes...sometimes the pull is just to strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah beautiful! and sounds like exciting times ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels like that at the moment here too. Stuff happening. The Frost poem was on the wall of our loo for ages when the then HSC student was studying it for English. I think I could have written the essay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. trust - you'll make the best decision

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by.