Thursday, September 8, 2011

this week has been. . .


a live mouse with its leg caught in a trap somehow attached to the foot of the tights of the hysterically screaming three year old girl - a baby boy rummaging in the kitchen bin cutting his finger on broken glass resulting in a tarantino-esque kitchen scene and a trip to the hospital - a quick trip to town interrupted by a flat tyre in the pouring rain on the muddy steep sloping driveway - a boy who is into everything resulting in blood and grease and red nail polish on the floors, walls, furniture and no less than 10 items of clothing - a magpie trapped inside and choosing to perch (and crap) on the line full of just washed nappies...

what's next, i wonder?

: :

17 comments:

  1. Ah. Sounds like a terrificly horrible week. I'm sorry about the finger, the bird poo on the nappies and the flat tyre. But really, the thought of that trapped mouse gives me the shivers, you poor thing! Hope your weekend is extra special to make up for it. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a week...do you laugh or cry???
    Your 3yr old will likely have an intense fear of mice now, but at least you will know why!
    I do hope that the rest of the week and the weekend are somewhat quieter. Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully what's next is a break from all the craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch. You're done. All uphill from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say, it'll all happen in threes, until I realised you were well over that quota. Far out, lady. Keep your head down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that is some week! Hope things are on the up xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be hard to top all that..I think you deserve a glass of wine and a soak in the tub :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mouse got me!! this happened to me when I was 6 years old it got stuck in my shoe lace how does that happen....and sorry to say never gotten over it still run like the wind if I see one.

    You poor thing what a week, I agree a glass of wine and relax in the bath. Sending you good thoughts for a great week end and even better week my friend.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ouch! I´m specially sorry about those nappies! ;)
    Hey girl wish you an amazing new week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. life is stranger than fiction! i hope your weekend bodes well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow :D that's some week you had!! Hope it's a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. theres nowhere to go but up from there really. poor you and your crew. i hope that the weekend has been calm and stress free. you certainly earned it! x ashley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh dear, that's not good at all. The mouse bit especially sounds like something out of a horror movie. I can almost hear the screaming...

    On the upside, great rooster shot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by.