Sunday, August 28, 2011

our weekend was. . .





friday coldies on the deck with the builders. date night with my love. discovering a new beach. a picnic blanket a magazine and a sleeping baby. big surf {too big for me}. a cafe lunch. making friends with strangers. a hot chilli chocolate shot. a power nap. tennis in the forest. climbing on logs. hunting for frogs. bbq with friends. muddy and soggy. talking about packing. not actually packing. a family yoga session. four seasons in one day. crispy skin chicken roasted in the kamado. laughing at the walking talking baby boy. full and fun.

: :

9 comments:

  1. That is a big weekend! I feel as though I slightly under achieved on mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful.Gorgeous pictures too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh. Veritable MONTHS of weekend perfect crammed into one! ('specially the bit about NOT packing).

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like new discoveries and a beach none the less :)
    I so need a date night with my man.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! :) I became a follower! Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh yes, four seasons in a day!
    beautiful pics, love that B&W one especially ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds amazing! i love weekends that are so full of joy that it is enough to keep you going for the whole week :)

    kel x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by.