Monday, May 24, 2010

birthday giveaway...

Let's celebrate one year of Tea With Lucy!

I'm having a little giveaway to say thanks. . .

for tuning in
for your sweet comments
for your friendship

Just leave a comment below
and let me know your preference
(blue or red)

Two winners!

Hip Hip Hooray!

: :

I'll leave this open for a few weeks.
Given there will be another birth-day happening in that time,
I'll do the draw and posting just as soon as I can!
Mention this giveaway at your place for an extra entry.
Open to one and all. Worldwide. Even if you don't have a blog.

Good luck!

xo

26 comments:

  1. Congratulations on celebrating you first blog anniversary! I look forward to stopping by for more anniversaries to come and thank you for your beautiful and inspiring posts. Thank you for the lovely giveaway and if I am the lucky winner I would have to choose blue, it's my favourite colour. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary. Enjoy the other 'birth' days.
    Abbe

    Thanks for the chance at the giveaway. I'm a red girl at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay a birth day!
    blue, lovely lovely blue! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet to be giving gifts when it is you who is celebrating!

    My house is painted blue, my work uniform is blue, my eyes are blue and I love listening to blues music.

    Therefore I choose red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog B'Day you clever girl, and heres to wishing you a happy "birth" day too xxx

    I'm surrounded by blue so red would balance things out

    Missventure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on one year - I like to have a look at your magical life, but am relieved to hear it is the 'good stuff'.

    I am feeling a little blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, what a nice give away. Congratulations and let the celebration begin...
    Both of the pins are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow - one year already. i'm sorry to say i can't even remember when i started blogging. perhaps i should have a giveaway?
    the brooches are lovely - i love both of them, but i lean more towards the blue.
    goodluck over the next few weeks - it's such a special time, enjoy every precious moment.
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary! Time flies in blogland, I've found :-)

    The blue is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enter me please! I love blue brooch!

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail.com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  11. how lovely to be able to share your bloggy birthday! I would love to win the blue brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on one year of blogging. I'd love to be entered in your giveaway - I love the red flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Blogaversary!

    the blue is very lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waiting for news...

    Happy 1 year to you and your blog.

    And blue! I heart blue!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Red! It would liven up a dull day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy anniversary! love reading all your posts.

    blue is beautiful (they both are of course!)

    All the best for the future birth day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh a whole year, hooray! I love the serenity of your blog, I always come away a little calmer.

    I like the blue one x

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy blog birthday. Your blog is very sweet and I love the blue flower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats, thanks for the chance~!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So gorgeous, perfect for a little birthday celebration (or two!). Either would be most welcome on an outfit of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy bloggiversary! Red is my fave - love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy bloggy bday & looking forward to your other birth day!
    both are absolutely gorgeous.
    hugs
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm all about blue at the minute. Hope you're feeling well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy 1st blog birthday!!

    Oh these are gorgeous! I love the red the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. congratulations blogging mama ... loving the red xxx

    ReplyDelete